Accidentally deleted stock messaging app?
Brand new Android user here. I'm a long time iPhone user and somehow I immediately deleted the stock messaging app. I had been using Hangouts but don't care for it and I would like to use the stock app again. I set it as the default but it won't show up under all apps. When I go to settings->apps it is there, but I can't access the app unless someone texts me first.
Any ideas how to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated!
- 08-04-2014, 11:22 AM #2
- 08-04-2014, 12:05 PM #4
- 08-05-2014, 08:44 AM #7
- By MyVintagelady in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:40 AM
- By jevbrowser in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 11:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:27 PM
- By chuckz22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:13 PM