USB don't transfer data to laptop
Hello android central team I have Sony Xperia z it doesn't connect to my laptop and other when I turn it off it charge but when I turn it on it doesn't charge and doesn't transfer data please help <<email address removed>>
- 08-04-2014, 10:24 PM #2
Re: USB don't transfer data to laptop
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the USB cable that came with the phone? Cheap cables on the internet might not be that reliable, so always use the original cable, if possible.
Laptop USB ports don't provide much current, so it's possible that keeping the phone on while plugged into your laptop will still lead to battery drain, since the port can't provide enough current to keep up with the demand.
- By Cinzz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Nicklas Runesson in forum Sony Xperia M2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:41 PM
- By ejan33 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:43 AM
- By dimm0k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 09:00 AM
- By Clay Robbins in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:58 AM