Car Charger Specs for HTC One (M7)
I have a car charger that says the specs are output=5.0---1000 mA. When I try to charge my phone with it, it shows that it is charging in AC mode but does not actually charge the phone and I continue to lose battery life. Any ideas why this charger will not work? Does anyone have a recommended charger or the specs on the correct car charger to use? Thanks!
- 08-04-2014, 02:54 PM #2
Re: Car Charger Specs for HTC One (M7)
It depends what you're using on the phone as well. The M7 is known to have a slow charge rate even with a wall charger so car ones usually can't sustain it if you're doing things like GPS. I remember a big discussion about it on our forums and don't think there was a big solution. You can try getting a stronger charger to see if it helps.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By epollomes in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 02:42 PM
- By swvajanya tek in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:15 PM
- By keyzlife in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 12:04 PM