Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Htc one x not holding charge......

so here's my problem,
    i've got htc one x, and it wont hold charge. It only charges when the phone is off and charging process is too slow, i plugged it at night and in the morning it was just 32% charged. When i turned it on and connected the charger, it showed the battery charge icon at the top right of the screen, but instead of charging, battery keeps on draining . I have tried different HTC wall chargers and usb charging, but no use. phone only charges in off-state. and wont hold charge in on-state.

Default Re: Htc one x not holding charge......

Have you tried a different battery?

Posted via Android Central App

yes i have replaced the battery, but still same problem,
    phone wont store charge in on-state, even battery icon turns green when i connect charger and shows the phone is charging, but actually its not storing the charge..

and in off-state, battery starts charging but takes forever to charge, as i have mentioned before, just 32% over night.

need help please.... anyone???

Hiya
    I've had this same problem but it was happening with my tablet.It would charge in its off state but when on and the charger in it it would keep draining the battery life.This happened for awhile until my charger broke then I brought a new one and like magic it start to charge really quick and when it was in its on state.It was an AC Adapter charger that I brought at Best Buy.
    I think you just have to wait it out then maybe buy a new charger.It could be different with a phone.Also you find a tech place that specializes in HTC phones
    Sorry if this was no help😕

Hiya
    I've had this problem but it was happening with my old tablet.It would charge in its off state but when it was on and the charger was in the battery would just drain.I dealt with it for awhile then the charger broke and I got a new one.It was a AC Adopter charger.After I brought it my tablet would charge really fast and even charge when my tablet was in its on state.
    Maybe you just have to wait it out then buy a new charger.It could be different with a phone.Also you could find a tech place that specializes in HTC phones.
    Sorry if that was no help😕