Issues with S5 driving me nuts!

A

AC Question

I've had an S5 since it came out, great phone, but having a couple of issues there has got to be a solution to. Any advice would be appreciated.

Phantom CAPS- I use the device mainly for e-mails, etxts, and Facebook. Periodically, I'll be typing along and it suddenly starts capitalizing either the first letter of every word, or sometimes even the whole word. I'll delete it, rewrite it, and it happens again. My Sentences End Up Looking Like This. I'm not even hitting Caps Lock or anything, it's extremely annoying.

Bubble Bobble- I have a 4 digit security pin if this is relevant. When you type in a number it makes a noise like a bubble popping....no problem. But what is a problem, is that I'll have the phone idle and put it in my pocket. Then I'll get an text or an e-mail, and it presumably illuminates the screen prompting the pin entry while in my pocket. Then the fact that the phone might be touching my thigh starts typing in numbers in rapid succession and making the sound in an irritating rapid fire like I just hit 15 numbers in a row. WTF?

Any fixes for these?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair