Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Constant Rebooting of Nexus 7

When trying to manually update a Google app, my Nexus 7(2012) keeps rebooting, I have managed in recovery mode(by power/volume+- way) to do a "factory reset" and a cache wipe, but all of my information remains on the tablet(have a quick peek of my weather app in notifications and a quick swipe to unlock shows my apps for two seconds before it reboots) and it goes straight back into the constant rebooting. Prior, I have gotten the update to 4.4.4 but that update fails, with an error, but tablet worked fine after. Have tried letting the battery go dead, then full recharge, and repeated "factory reset" and cache wipe. Still in constant reboot. What else can I do?

Default Re: Constant Rebooting of Nexus 7

When trying to manually update a Google app, my Nexus 7(2012) keeps rebooting, I have managed in recovery mode(by power/volume+- way) to do a "factory reset" and a cache wipe, but all of my information remains on the tablet(have a quick peek of my weather app in notifications and a quick swipe to unlock shows my apps for two seconds before it reboots) and it goes straight back into the constant rebooting. Prior, I have gotten the update to 4.4.4 but that update fails, with an error, but tablet worked fine after. Have tried letting the battery go dead, then full recharge, and repeated "factory reset" and cache wipe. Still in constant reboot. What else can I do?
    Sorry repost, did not log me in above

Default Re: Constant Rebooting of Nexus 7

You're still in constant reboot when trying to update the app, or with any task on the phone..?