I formatted my whole phone now it wont boot
i tryed to get a custom rom on a mtk6582.
but it didnt't work i accidently formatted the whole phone.
Does anybody know how to fix this?
- 08-04-2014, 02:59 PM #2
Re: I formatted my whole phone now it wont boot
It sounds like your in a real bad situation here.
Can you get the phone to boot into the custom recovery that was installed when you rooted the phone & attempted to install a custom ROM.
If you can then there is some hope you can get a new known " working " custom ROM on sdcard or the device and flash it to get out of this problem.
- 08-04-2014, 03:03 PM #3
- 08-04-2014, 03:09 PM #4
- By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:14 PM
- By epollomes in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:31 AM
- By hugoso in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2014, 03:41 PM
- By Mark Lawson3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 01:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:33 AM