Helpp !

A

AC Question

Hi everybody! i bought new Phicomm i600 but when I make calls to someone, the call doesn't stop but only voice of the caller stops and I can'i hear anything just silence. After I press Hold button and return to call everything it's OK. What should I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that when the other party hangs up, your phone doesn't hang up as well? Does the screen come back on when you take the phone away from your ear? Can you press your hangup button to stop the call?

elissam

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
this is my problem! <When I call my friends on the phone, after a few seconds they did not listen me, then I press the button hold / retived and I back to the call. This occurs frequently in conversation! I root my phicomm i600!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I think I understand now. It sounds like the phone is somehow placing your call on hold in the middle of the conversation, right? Does the screen turn off when you have the phone up against your ear? If not, then the proximity sensor might be faulty; if the screen remains on, your ear or face might be pressing the hold button.

Does this happen if you make calls on speakerphone?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Rooting by itself won't fix a problem like this. All rooting does is give you more permissions to do various things like modify the system or install a custom ROM.

Have you spoken to the store where you got the phone? Or your wireless provider? Have you tried contacting Phicomm? support

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
No, sorry! I would suspect a faulty phone, but there's not much you can do if the company doesn't respond to you.

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad