My Phone wont Reset .. HELP !
this is my first post so ill try to explain everything as best i can .. I have a samsung galaxy exhibit for metro pcs and it was working perfectly fine yesterday, then i tried to go into an app and it restarted on its own (it does that sometimes so i didnt pay any mind to it) but then it did it again, and again, and again (it probably did it 20 times in an hour) i started to look for a solution to the problem on the internet and they told me to factory reset the phone, so i tried to but everytime i do it starts to do it then restarts before its finished.. i then tried a hard reset and had the same problem .. i have no idea what to do and i really need my phone .. plz help me
- 08-04-2014, 05:05 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 05:12 PM #3
- 08-05-2014, 02:45 AM #4
Re: My Phone wont Reset .. HELP !
Welcome to Android Central! The battery might be starting to fail. Do you have a spare one you could try? A quick test is to take your current battery out, lay it flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a bad sign. But regardless, it's still worth trying a new battery.
You could also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition, then Reboot System Now.
- By zeeesss in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Josephine Lozada in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:34 PM