- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Google Maps not able to access data connection
I have a Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Google Maps works fine on Wifi but when I'm out and about it says 'no internet' or 'can't search'. I've checked my data plan and I have plenty of data allowance still left this month. Other internet-related services work such as S-Voice, Skype, Chrome etc work fine. It's infuriating because it's one of the few apps that I only really use outside of the house and therefore I need it to work on my data plan. Any ideas? (I'm in South Africa using MTN 3G Pay as you go).
- 08-04-2014, 07:40 PM #2
Re: Google Maps not able to access data connection
Hello. Welcome to Android Central. Who's the big guy holding you? (web avatar viewers only)
I'll kick this off by asking if you have High Accuracy mode in Location settings.
Also not related, but try GPS Status and Toolbox for quicker satellite fixes.
- By Ali Khan19 in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:42 AM
- By chferg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:08 PM
- By TheRealMarvin in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2014, 05:39 PM