Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry cant access my phones contacts

my screen isnt working . it turns on but i cant access my contacts but i need tem . and when i connect my phone to my laptop it doesnt allow me to open it up

Default Re: cant access my phones contacts

They should be available on a pc with any mail and back up account you had synced to, Gmail, Yahoo, Samsung Kies, etc., in your phone accounts sync settings.
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.

Default Re: cant access my phones contacts

The question here is what account were the contacts associated with? If they were associated with your Google account, then they should be easily available in your Google Contacts on the web, since they sync automatically--this is why I always recommend that people enter contacts into their Google account rather than the "Phone Account," which doesn't sync with anything automatically. You typically need 3rd party program to sync the Phone Account contacts to your computer or some other cloud service (like Verizon's Backup Assistant Plus).

Were all of your accounts in the Phone Account? Do you not see them if you go to your google.com/contacts page?