cant access my phones contacts
my screen isnt working . it turns on but i cant access my contacts but i need tem . and when i connect my phone to my laptop it doesnt allow me to open it up
- 08-04-2014, 07:00 PM #2
- 08-05-2014, 01:38 AM #3
Re: cant access my phones contacts
The question here is what account were the contacts associated with? If they were associated with your Google account, then they should be easily available in your Google Contacts on the web, since they sync automatically--this is why I always recommend that people enter contacts into their Google account rather than the "Phone Account," which doesn't sync with anything automatically. You typically need 3rd party program to sync the Phone Account contacts to your computer or some other cloud service (like Verizon's Backup Assistant Plus).
Were all of your accounts in the Phone Account? Do you not see them if you go to your google.com/contacts page?
- By wyzard in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2015, 10:42 PM
- By ol chap in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2014, 12:09 PM
- By pounder001 in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:52 AM
- By Peter Clemison in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 06:40 PM
- By rubygirl645 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:36 PM