Hi guys and gals. I just came into a problem where my android devices will not download apps from the play store or play youtube videos. I have a lg g2, sg4, and a note 10.1. None of them will work and it happened for no reason. They will do everything on data or someone elese wifi but not mine. I even reset my router to default firmware and settings. Still is screwed up. I hope u guys can help me out.
- 08-04-2014, 10:46 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 10:51 PM #3
- 10 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: android devices
If the other wifi is ok, than the problem is with your wifi network. Did you try other devices with your wifi? Maybe some firewall or parental control blocks connections? Another solution can be calling to your network provider.
- 08-05-2014, 12:22 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 05:29 PM
- By chferg in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM
- By pridhvi in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:53 AM