Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    thissucksalots

Default android devices

Hi guys and gals. I just came into a problem where my android devices will not download apps from the play store or play youtube videos. I have a lg g2, sg4, and a note 10.1. None of them will work and it happened for no reason. They will do everything on data or someone elese wifi but not mine. I even reset my router to default firmware and settings. Still is screwed up. I hope u guys can help me out.

Global Posts
    8,891 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: android devices

What does it say when you do try to install them? Are you able to use the internet on WiFi at all?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

If the other wifi is ok, than the problem is with your wifi network. Did you try other devices with your wifi? Maybe some firewall or parental control blocks connections? Another solution can be calling to your network provider.

I can do everything on my wifi other than what i mentioned.

I guess i will contact my isp to see whats up. I just dont know what would have caused this to happen.

Thanks for the replies.