Removing photos from device without removing them from the google+ auto-backup
My device is running out of space. I have google+ auto backup enabled.
If I try to delete photo/videos from device, it automatically removes them from the backup also!
I want to keep my backup photos and still want to remove them from device..
How do I achieve that?
- 08-05-2014, 12:23 AM #2
Re: Removing photos from device without removing them from the google+ auto-backup
How? Copy them – from your phone or from Google+ – to another cloud account of sufficient size or to your laptop's or desktop's harddisk. This can obviously take some time and involve a lot of data. So do it only as long as you're on WiFi. Maybe overnight?
Then erase them from your phone. Which will erase them from your Google+ account too but that is now not a problem anymore because you have that other backup set.
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Bayarea13 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 28Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:54 PM
- By WordPainter in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Bayarea13 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:03 AM
- By Bayarea13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2014, 11:11 PM