Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default my samsung galaxy note 10.1 show a battery sign which is frozen and wont turn on

my device was low battery and i pluged it in and continued using it suddenly it turned off and when i press the power button it just show a battery with a clock in it or show the starting screen (samsung galaxy note 10.1) and stays like that. i try hard reset by pressing the volumebuttton & power button and selected reboot device it didnt work too, i can see that there is a wipe all data choice should i choose it ? or is the any other way to fix this probllem without loosing my data

Default Re: my samsung galaxy note 10.1 show a battery sign which is frozen and wont turn on

Don't choose the Wipe All Data option...unless you want to wipe all your data! In Recovery Mode, you could select Cache Partition Wipe, which will not lose data, and which may improve the performance of your device if you're having problems.

Posted via Android Central App