Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default How To [Unbrick]

    Methods on How to Unbrick the I747.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Can elaborate about how it is bricked?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    like.. The ROM i tried to download corrupted my phone. So I tried resetting, wiping cache & dalvik. Nothing worked. now no more status bar, no notification sound, can't see recent app. And many more bugs. Please answer ASAP

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #4  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    like.. The ROM i tried to download corrupted my phone. So I tried resetting, wiping cache & dalvik. Nothing worked. now no more status bar, no notification sound, can't see recent app. And many more bugs. Please answer ASAP

    Posted via Android Central App
    Can you get into download mode or recovery?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Can you get into download mode or recovery?
    Yes.

    Posted via Android Central App
  6. #6  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    Yes.

    Posted via Android Central App
    This might be salvageable. If you can get into recovery (and have a custom one like TWRP) you should be able to flash a proper ROM. Otherwise you can use download mode and Odin to reflash a stock ROM. Stock ROM files can be found at either sammobile or samsung updates .com
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    This might be salvageable. If you can get into recovery (and have a custom one like TWRP) you should be able to flash a proper ROM. Otherwise you can use download mode and Odin to reflash a stock ROM. Stock ROM files can be found at either sammobile or samsung updates .com
    Is there any easy method ?

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    Is there any easy method ?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Easiest would be to flash a custom ROM via the SD card. You do need a custom Recovery though.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Easiest would be to flash a custom ROM via the SD card. You do need a custom Recovery though.
    Can I use Oneclick-unbrick ?

    Posted via Android Central App
  10. #10  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    Can I use Oneclick-unbrick ?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Never heard of them. I wouldn't.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfdriver97 View Post
    Never heard of them. I wouldn't.
    Thanks for the help. You're really good at helping (: But can you give me steps on how to use ODIN?

    Posted via Android Central App
  12. #12  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    30,458 Posts
    Global Posts
    30,949 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    Thanks for the help. You're really good at helping (:
    You are welcome and thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenn Mondina View Post
    steps on how to use ODIN?
    Here you go: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    Hi, I fixed my problem thanks to you (: Thanks

    Posted via the Android Central App
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default Re: How To [Unbrick]

    works perfectly fine

    Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How To [Unbrick]-530.jpg  

Similar Threads

  1. Failed To Update. Use SKT USIM to progress update.
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:11 AM
  2. Is PHP, Good to develope a multi vendor shopping cart script?
    By Priya Kannan in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 06:54 AM
  3. Android L is coming to the Moto X!
    By Evilnut in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:57 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:38 AM
  5. S3 Rebooting after trying to sideload
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions