- 1 Posts
Why does my Samsung Note do not show its keyboard when i put my password in the starting.
i forgot to off my Bluetooth and i directly turn it off.
when i decided to read the script of our role play i cannot enter my password because the tablet does not show its own keyboard .
then i tried to use my Bluetooth keyboard but it did connect ,so what would i do?? please help me
- 08-05-2014, 08:27 AM #2
Re: Why does my Samsung Note do not show its keyboard when i put my password in the starting.
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
Try going to Controls - Language and Input, and set the Samsung keyboard or the one you use as default. You may need to go to the keyboard settings wheel or try typing until you get a pop up again asking you which keyboard to select.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProThis section reserved for a clever signature line.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 12:44 PM
- By Mailman44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:52 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:56 AM
- By MarkSeven in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:40 AM