- 1 Posts
"Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped."
Hi, I've owned my S3 now for about a year. A short time after the Samsung Update, which gave us emoji's, I started recieving messages saying, "Unfortunately, Samsung Keyboard has stopped." More recently, the message pops up every 2 minutes, and my keyboard does not pop up at all. Phone is basically useless, and I could really use some help! All answers very much appreciated!
- 08-05-2014, 10:16 AM #2
Re: "Unfortunately, Samsung keyboard has stopped."
Try wiping the cache partition on your phone. Hold power + volume up + home for a few seconds. Then use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select options.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:31 AM
- By Patricia Maliwanag in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:56 AM
- By ege47 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:22 AM