- 2 Posts
How to ReLock Moto G BootLoader?
I'm looking to update to 4.4.4 on the Motorola Moto G (XT1032).
I have my bootloader unlocked, as I was rooted in the past.
I have now unrooted, and the update prompt keeps appearing. I go to update, and it downloads, only when I go to install it, it fails.
I heard somewhere this is due to an unlocked bootloader, so could anybody please show me how to relock it?
Posted via the Android Central App
- By Jack Brear in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:52 AM
- By DoMiNo87 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:27 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:56 AM