Android OS draining battery
I charge my Samsung Glaaxy S4 overnight and the battery usually lasts me the whole day, with about 10% spare when I go to bed at night again. Today, my battery has died extremely quickly with no additional use being made of the phone. Nothing is different from any other day. When I checked my battery life, Android OS was eating away at my battery life - something like 85%!
Can anyone tell me what this is, why its chewing so much battery and why it would have just started doing it today????
Thanks in advance :-)
- 08-05-2014, 10:49 AM #2
Re: Android OS draining battery
Try Rebooting to see if that helps. Sometimes certain apps can cause wake lock issues and that drains the battery pretty fast.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By Fourcandles in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 11-24-2014, 12:57 PM
- By Dan Derp in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 11Last Post: 08-25-2014, 11:29 AM
- By shawnvb in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:56 AM
- By itsvineetkumar in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:29 AM