Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Help with Samsung Galaxy Centura

Recently my Samsung Galaxy Centura, that I purchased in June. Started to act funny, when I plugged it in , it would disconnect and reconnect a bunch of times in one setting. After that, it would show it was charging, but would just decrease in percentage. Then the only way I could get it to charge, was after 15 minutes if I sat it just the right way and never touched it. It would charge after that, well last night I fell asleep before I could do so. When I awoke this morning , my phone had shut off completly. No matter what angle I sit it, or if i've taken the battery out a thousand times. It will not even come on a charging screen. I've tried using different charges , that didn't work, the battery isn't buldged, so it can't be bad. The only thing I can think, is it's the charger port. Can I fix this myself? Or can I send it to Straighttalk and have them fix it? Or will I have to purchase a new phone all together?

Global Posts
    26,595 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Help with Samsung Galaxy Centura

Sounds like a hardware issue. I would call Straight talk, but they may refer you to call Samsung.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry