remove sound has gone
he friends.. I got my lg g3 phone a week ago.. and when I held down on a app ..a option comes up.. remove or app info.. when I placed it in remove .. there was a sound.. like on windows when you put something into the recycle bin .. like screwing up paper.. now mine has gone.. how do I get it back ??
- 08-05-2014, 11:55 AM #2
- 08-05-2014, 12:08 PM #3
Re: remove sound has gone
Interesting way LG does it. Are you sure it is not in the app drawer and just missing from a homescreen. If it is not in the Applications Manager - All list (or whatever LG calls it in) in Settings, go to the Play Store app and either do a search for it or go through My Apps. If it is not installed it will ask if you want to install it. Lost your data though. I am sure LG wouldn't do that without a failsafe so it should be showing in Settings - Applications (Manager). If it's a built in app the icon may in a folder of several icons, but I don't have an LG.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2015, 04:36 PM
- By shawnvb in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:03 PM
- By gabby28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:23 AM