My LG Volt Won't Send Any Messages

A

AC Question

Hi, I just got an account with Virgin Mobile with unlimited messaging, but my phone won't send a single message. I have very good service where I am-- is there a special way to make this work?

svh1242

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I'll open the stock message app which came with the phone, type my message with the correct phone number, and push send. It will then think about sending it, fail to, and give me a notification that it failed to send.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
OK, thanks. And phone calls work just fine? Without seeing what's going on, I'd suggest trying a different app. Textra, or one of the other good apps might be an idea. Are you coming from an iPhone? If so, did you remember to sign out of imessage?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'll open the stock message app which came with the phone, type my message with the correct phone number, and push send. It will then think about sending it, fail to, and give me a notification that it failed to send.

Mrsmumbles has a good idea to make sure if it is the app that is failing. If the other app fails too, you might want to call Virgin Mobile and see what they suggest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463