Dropbox drains battery on Galaxy S5
Since my Galaxy S5 was slowing down because i had too many pictures and videos, i decided to move them to Dropbox and signed into it.
Now i just realized that my batterylife went down from 90 % to 30 % in only 2 hours and that dropbox uses 47 % of my battery life.
Can i deinstall Dropbox without that the pictures and videos get deleted on there?
Or does "Force stop" already help?
Thank you for your help, Vivien
- 08-05-2014, 11:43 AM #2
Re: Dropbox drains battery on Galaxy S5
Did you tell dropbox to backup your photos? If it was uploading all of your photos that would explain the drain.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- 08-05-2014, 12:24 PM #3
- 08-05-2014, 01:49 PM #4
- 08-05-2014, 06:58 PM #5
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 06:32 PM
- By nullqwerty in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:37 PM
- By theotheronetwothree in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:50 AM
- By vikas jain2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:18 AM