- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Need help with my new net10 samsung galaxy centura
OK so here's the what's going on i just bought a new phone 2 days ago and I'm having trouble getting on the mobile network. I'm able to make calls,text and access the web just fine when i get a wi-fi signal but that's the best it can do I've tried downloading apps to active the 3g, I've took out the battery i reset everything, did the *22890 crap, i even waited for it to try and connect on it's own yet still nothing. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.can anyone explain what the hell is going on?
- 08-05-2014, 01:03 PM #2
Re: Need help with my new net10 samsung galaxy centura
Welcome to Android Central! Does your Net10 plan come with data? Not all of their plans include data. According to their website, the $35 plan is only voice and text. Have you spoken to Net10 Support?
- By whitenack in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2015, 06:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:58 PM
- By Elspeth Fhima in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:42 AM