I've had my S5 for a while now, and I've been trying to troubleshoot it myself for the entire time I've had it, looking at other people's suggestions.
The problem is that my S5 will connect to my home's wifi, but does not run certain apps fast at all. Any other wifi's, even at a restaurant where there's a lot of other people connected, I'll have perfect speed and performance. Even other devices used in my home will run perfectly fine on my home's wifi. The problem is solely the S5. This is not a connectivity issue, it's a performance issue. Hope I can get some help/advice.
- 08-05-2014, 02:36 PM #2
Re: WiFi issues.
For the second time today I'm suggesting a read of B. Diddy's helpful guide to wifi problems:
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-06-2014, 01:55 AM #3
- By James Falconer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 17Last Post: 06-15-2015, 11:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 08:25 PM
- By ToadiesForCody in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:38 PM