Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Roy Mustang
  • 1 Post By Asiya Zafar
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default s3 stucck on logo

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me s3 stuck on logo . i had this problem before but i solved it with kies but know kies says this device can't be up graded and cant find alink that completely download frimware for s3 gt-i9300 for region xsg(united arab emrites)

Default Re: s3 stucck on logo

Have you already tried booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, or doing a factory reset? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yes i have tried all of them but nothing happen

You can download your phones firmware from sammobile.com and then flash it using odin.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me i very depressed i cant afford a new mobile i am just a student

Quote Originally Posted by Asiya Zafar View Post
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me i very depressed i cant afford a new mobile i am just a student
    Have you rooted your phone?

Do you remember anything in specific that might have caused this problem, like some app you
    installed from outside of playstore?

Is your phone restarting on it's own?
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

can i use any region frimware because there is no frimware for xsg
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

no its not restaring on its on but when i remove my battery and then insert it i have to press power button to restart it and once its restarted i have to remove battery to shutdown the device there for it does not shut down with the power button it remains stuck on samsung gt-i9300 logo but i can go in recovery and download mode

Yes you can

Your phone is softbricked.

Download the firmware from the already mentioned site and flash it via software called odin, there are lots of videos on youtube that tell you how to flash a firmware, just do some searching and your phone will be good as new.
    Thanked by:

Thanked by:
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

thank youuuuuuuuuu sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much your concern

My pleasure.
    Please use the thanks button.
    Thanked by:
    B. Diddy likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

thank you once again it worked for me my phone booted up i will never forget you concern and help ypu saved my life have nice day
    B. Diddy likes this.

Good to hear that ☺
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

sorry to disturbing you once again but no i can not make calls from mobile it is saying not registered on a network

sorry to disturbing you once again but no i can not make calls from mobile it is saying not registered on a network
    It could be an imei number issue, check your phone bill to find your imei number and then go to your phone settings-more-about device-status and check that the imei numbet there is the same as on the bill.
    If you can't find the bill then take out the battery and check imei listed on the back.

If imei numbers are same then you might have done some mistake while flashing and simply reflashing the software will do.
    Thanked by:

Flash Modem. Zip for the country of that frimware..softbrick of devices will cause imei to be missing.

Posted via the Android Central App
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

my imei number onthe back of sticker and the device showes me do not match at all
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

how to flash modem

how to flash modem
    I have never flashed a modem seperately so please go through this entire thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ction-t1740061

Also i recommend you to follow that video carefully and flash firmware again before flashing modem.
    Please also search for your country specific firmware on google and if found then flash it through the same steps as in the video.

Let me know if that works or not, it's 2 am here and time for sleep, i will later see what can be done if reflashing doesn't work.

my imei number onthe back of sticker and the device showes me do not match at all
    Sorry i forgot the whole thing about imei no.
    Since your imei no. Is changed hence it shall be the reason of you not being able to make calls.
    Follow this video, I hope it shall fix things
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Is it for gt-i9300 because the second step in this video qualcommm usb setting doesnot appear

Give this thread a read.
    It also states to try flashing the firmware again.
    [REF] IMEI / EFS - Know this stuff (i9300) -… | Galaxy S3 | XDA Forum

Download UAE specific rom from the below link.
    http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=26617