Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default My Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T gets stuck in a blank page with the AT&T Logo

I was trying to restore my Samsung Galaxy S3 because I bought it from a friend so I was restoring to factory bought. When I did this the phone had the blank screen and logo on it so i thought it was restoring but nothing has happened and it has stayed like this for a while now (about two hours). Has anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? If you could help me that'd be great. Thanks!

Default Re: My Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T gets stuck in a blank page with the AT&T Logo

Were you restoring it from the settings? You can also do it with the buttons when the phone is off.
    Try taking out the battery, maybe wait a few minutes, especially if it's hot.
    If you hold at the same time the volume UP button - Power - and Home button, wait a few seconds.
    A vibration and then a recovery screen comes up. Use the volume down key to highlight "wipe data/ factory reset" and press the power button to select. You then have to select again from a list, as a safety measure.
    [Guide] [Info] Custom recoveries versus Stock. Is there a difference?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro