Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Deleting EMAILS from gmail app search?

Recently I have emailed something to myself from my dad's phone. Unfortunately, I am NOT allowed on his phone and I recently found out that, his work gave him that phone. But the big problem is. After I emailed it, I deleted the conversation from his inbox (I did NOT send it to archive), cleared his search history and cleared his Google Chrome history. But now my email shows in his search box and i can't get rid of it. Let's say my email is "purpledaisies99excample@gmail.com". Every time I search "purpledaies99excample" in his search bar, <purpledadaises99excample@gmail.com>" appears in his search. But, when I choose to press it, it says nothining can be found from it. Please reply as soon as possible.
    Remember: This is from the APP.

Global Posts
    20,736 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Deleting EMAILS from gmail app search?

I think that sort of thing is saved to Google servers. I don't think you can do anything to get rid of it.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here