Wifi networks say "turned off" ever since update to android 4.3
I have a Galaxy S4. My wifi was working fine before and I upgraded to 4.3 software over wifi. I want to do the next software upgrade but my phone won't let me do this without wifi, and ever since the upgrade to 4.3, my wifi won't work. When I turn on the wifi, it shows the list of networks available, and the ones I know are working (my personal one, the one at work) show they have a signal but they say "turned off" underneath the network name. I know they are not turned off. The phone still gives me the option to connect to these networks that say "turned off" and it does say connected, but it never really connects. I am still on 4G. Any suggestions?
- 08-05-2014, 02:51 PM #2
- 08-05-2014, 02:54 PM #3
- 08-05-2014, 02:57 PM #4
Re: Wifi networks say "turned off" ever since update to android 4.3
I did get wifi to work now... by going under settings > more networks > mobile networks and unchecking "mobile data." I now have the next software upgrade downloading... but why should I have to do this to use wifi?
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2014, 11:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
- By Stan Stark in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:06 PM
- By dazzawm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:30 PM