Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VW Maverick
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry wifi doesn't work properly on My Lg optimus G Pro

The wifi signal on my status bar won't turn blue like before it stays white, same with the battery. It is updated to kit kat 4.4.2. i can't use my Fb, google and any other website. it says home wifi is not response in or from the internet. it's just problem with my phone. it works fine on my brother, sister, mom and in my dads phone but except mine. please help me........

Default Re: wifi doesn't work properly on My Lg optimus G Pro

Welcome.
    That is an odd occurrence.
    See if this helps: [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems

Mav.

I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
    B. Diddy likes this.

I believe its never smart move to update the software, I know everyone suggesting you should, but if u ask me you should stay on a safe ground, couse with every update things are changing, things are mixing and you are getting in trouble.

Keep in mind that in KitKat, the wifi icon in the notification bar no longer turns blue when you're connected--it's always white. If you want to check the connection status, you can check the Quick Settings by swiping down with two fingers, and looking at the wifi icon there. If that one is orange, then you're not connected to the Google servers. If it's white, then you're connected.