Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default zte awe

Screen keeps randomly going blue and getting glitchy then rebooting and doing it again. Any idea what this is? Yes I've "dropped" it before. Not recently. Could it be a virus?

Global Posts
    8,952 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: zte awe

It's unlikely that it's a virus. Since you dropped it, it might just be a hardware issue and you'll have to get it replaced or fixed.
    Try booting into recovery mode and wiping the cache partition.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks I'll give it a shot. Its just a temporary phone for a few more days anyways. Also not sure if you know the answer but i have an old PCD chaser i was gonna use as a replacement for this one and somehow it won't get data at all and I'm literally a block from the tower. Any ideas?

Global Posts
    8,952 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanlikescats View Post
    Thanks I'll give it a shot. Its just a temporary phone for a few more days anyways. Also not sure if you know the answer but i have an old PCD chaser i was gonna use as a replacement for this one and somehow it won't get data at all and I'm literally a block from the tower. Any ideas?
    Are you able to make any calls or send texts on that phone? If it's not activated it won't get data either.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Well it's not activated right now because I'm using my ZTE(it's a struggle but it works) but it shows that it finds data but it doesn't say 3g anymore. It used to even when not activated

Global Posts
    8,952 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Well it's not activated right now because I'm using my ZTE(it's a struggle but it works) but it shows that it finds data but it doesn't say 3g anymore. It used to even when not activated
    I've never heard of a phone that works without being activated 😕
    Maybe you deactivated the phone but it tool a fee days for them to cancel it? Don't see any other reason why it would work without a WiFi connection.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It didn't actually work but it used to tell you that it found a data network and now it won't

Global Posts
    8,952 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

It didn't actually work but it used to tell you that it found a data network and now it won't
    So is the signal icon empty? Or what do you mean it doesn't find a network?

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

It says it has full data but the little 3G symbol by the service bars isn't there anymore