I can't get my Nexus 7 to power up, I only have a black screen with white static lines scrolling through. What's this?
- 08-05-2014, 06:28 PM #2
Are you able to boot into recovery mode? You might have a software issue that is preventing your device from booting up properly.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By mistyrich in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:32 PM
- By gc28 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:34 PM
- By dvdmon in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:28 PM
- By Oyving1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 04:21 PM