Moto x vs nexus 5

Zer0d3gree

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone.

Just a quick question, my HTC one died on me the other day and I need a new phone. I am looking to buy the moto x or nexus 5 ( I'd like the one plus one, but I can't get an invite) I was wondering which phone I should get, I prefer the nexus 5, but I think the moto x has better battery life. I'm going to college in a couple weeks so I can't wait for the new moto x or nexus.

Any thoughts?
Thanks.

Zer0d3gree

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, so from a battery life perspective, how much battery life will I get out of each? My HTC one had a horrid battery, I could barely get a day out of it. And that's with about a half hour of screen on time.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, so from a battery life perspective, how much battery life will I get out of each? My HTC one had a horrid battery, I could barely get a day out of it. And that's with about a half hour of screen on time.

Biggest variable is cell signal strength. A weak signal will kill the biggest battery quickly.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I had the nexus 5 for a day and with about 3hrs on screen I would still have about 25% left I say will give u a full day.. Reason I return was cos it had bad reception I would say moto x maybe better that is based on owning moto g , I got me a Samsung Galaxy s4 and its awesome specially on Nova luncher feels like KitKat 😁

sent from my S4 on Mars

JellyJamStudios

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
The Motorola X has more features and more hardware customizations, the screen is great, it has a better camera, you can customize the aesthetics of your device, it gets android updates fast, and it's more pocket able.

Posted via Android Central App