Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto x vs nexus 5

Hey everyone.

Just a quick question, my HTC one died on me the other day and I need a new phone. I am looking to buy the moto x or nexus 5 ( I'd like the one plus one, but I can't get an invite) I was wondering which phone I should get, I prefer the nexus 5, but I think the moto x has better battery life. I'm going to college in a couple weeks so I can't wait for the new moto x or nexus.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,236 Global Posts

Default Re: Moto x vs nexus 5

Nexus 5 all day long.

Global Posts
    31,632 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Both devices are good ones. You can't go wrong either way. I would actually suggest the X.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks guys, so from a battery life perspective, how much battery life will I get out of each? My HTC one had a horrid battery, I could barely get a day out of it. And that's with about a half hour of screen on time.

Global Posts
    31,632 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0d3gree View Post
    Thanks guys, so from a battery life perspective, how much battery life will I get out of each? My HTC one had a horrid battery, I could barely get a day out of it. And that's with about a half hour of screen on time.
    Biggest variable is cell signal strength. A weak signal will kill the biggest battery quickly.

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

I had the nexus 5 for a day and with about 3hrs on screen I would still have about 25% left I say will give u a full day.. Reason I return was cos it had bad reception I would say moto x maybe better that is based on owning moto g , I got me a Samsung Galaxy s4 and its awesome specially on Nova luncher feels like KitKat 😁

sent from my S4 on Mars

The Motorola X has more features and more hardware customizations, the screen is great, it has a better camera, you can customize the aesthetics of your device, it gets android updates fast, and it's more pocket able.

Posted via Android Central App