Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Talking LG G3 Swype Feature

How do I add space while using swype feature in LG G3? Right now, I use swype("path input") to type a word but then i have to lift my finger and click on the spacebar separately which breaks the flow. I know there are apps that let you use spacebar like any other key but I like having the number keys on the LG keyboard on the main screen so don't really want to download any other app. Any tricks?

Thanks!

Default Re: LG G3 Swype Feature

Welcome to Android Central! I don't have a G3, but with gesture typing in general, after you finish swiping one word and lift the finger off, there should be a space that is automatically inserted. So you should be able to start swiping the next word without tapping the space bar. Does that not work for you?

The space does not auto enter in some web browsers and certain apps I think it's in three app programming

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I've seen that behavior before in certain browsers as well. Sometimes it will also capitalize every word if you're entering in a text entry box while in a browser. Not sure if there's any way to avoid having to tap on the space bar in that situation.