Screen Password Won't Disable on Samsung Galaxy S4
Screen Lock Menu has all options unhighlighted except PIN and Password. Cannot select "None" option to turn off Screen Lock. Sprint Tech support cannot resolve. Anyone had this issue and know how to resolve?
- 08-06-2014, 12:32 AM #2
- 08-18-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 08-18-2014, 12:25 PM #4
- 08-19-2014, 07:32 AM #5
Re: Screen Password Won't Disable on Samsung Galaxy S4
No, I'm not the original poster but I am having the same issue. My phone did a software update and now I cannot turn the encryption password off. In the past, I've been able to encrypt and have a password and then change the options to just swipe. Now, I cannot select any option but "password" I cannot even clear my credentials anymore.
- 08-19-2014, 12:37 PM #6
- 11-28-2015, 01:26 PM #7
- 11-28-2015, 01:28 PM #8
- By cjohn4043 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2016, 02:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 12:18 PM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:34 PM
- By anthony7400 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 07:38 PM