- 3 Posts
galaxy s3 - problems updating firm ware
I've had my android for a while now. I accidentally back tracked it to Jelly Bean 4.4.2, when I already had it on 4.3. I did a complete factory reset of the phone. I've been using odin to try to flash 4.3 back onto my phone, but I get the error code on my phone in download mode... unsupport dev_type. If anyone can please help me with this issue I greatly appreciate it. I am using Odin3 v3.04. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
- 08-05-2014, 08:51 PM #2
Re: galaxy s3 - problems updating firm ware
I'm a little concerned that the device would revert to a previous OS on its own, which it shouldn't.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2015, 12:28 PM
- By romiust in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:25 PM
- By anthony7400 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:38 PM
- By ktollison in forum Samsung Gear LiveReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 06:30 PM