Google Play store has stopped working.
i have a Kyocera phone and i would at lest like a way to fix this problem...anyone with the same phone getting this to?
- 08-06-2014, 01:02 AM #2
Re: Google Play store has stopped working.
Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us the exact model of your Kyocera? Can you also give more details about when Google Play Store stops working? Do you get an error message? Did the Play Store come preinstalled on your phone, or did you have to install it yourself?
Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try it again.
- By wwdeep in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2016, 04:40 AM
- By TMorss in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 04:28 PM
- By twirk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 11:16 PM