Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Auto Sync

Went through the manual, youtube, etc and I cant seem to find out what exactly the auto sync does. Is it better if its on or off?? I have unlimited data and battery life isnt an issue.
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Auto Sync

Quote Originally Posted by Randle Patrick McMurphy View Post
    Went through the manual, youtube, etc and I cant seem to find out what exactly the auto sync does. Is it better if its on or off?? I have unlimited data and battery life isnt an issue.
    Auto-sync of what?
    You can auto-sync all your photos, videos, notes, and specific folder('s contents) to your Google+ account/cloud, or auto-back them up to your Dropbox cloud (not the same).
    If you have unlimited data (treasure it as long as it lasts) and battery life isn't an issue (because your phone is always on a charger?) you can do that 24/7, wherever you are.
    If mobile data and battery life are limited you had better limit auto-sync and auto-backup processes to when you're connected to WiFi, and your device is on a charger.

It's all in the settings.