My messaging icon has vanished from my home page(suddenly). My iphone is "Samsung galaxy duos". How can I bring back this icon to my homepage? Do I have to get it installed back? I understand, it cannot vanish because it resides in the system and cannot be deleted, even by mistake? Please furnish a solution?
- 08-06-2014, 07:31 AM #2
It's possible to remove the icon from the Home Page intentionally or accidentally, but it should still be among the apps present when you open the app tray. If it is, simply long-press it and move it to the left until it shifts back onto the Home Page.
If it isn't in your app tray, try a soft reset in the first instance....Power Off followed by Restart.
Posted via Android Central App
- By danielfitchie in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2015, 03:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-29-2015, 02:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:34 AM
- By TerraSonitus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:35 PM
- By Elspeth Fhima in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:51 PM