connection between battery drain and motherboard.
alright so I dropped my phone once and the screen cracked. It worked fine for weeks after that. After a few weeks I was clutching the phone a lil too hard and the crack sort of extended. (did not drop again) since then my battery has been draining out withing minutes after its been fully charged. I had my phone opened and checked for issues with the battery but the battery seems fine. Could this be an issue with the motherboard? My phone works fine when its on. all the applications are running perfectly. its just the battery that drains out and the phone switches off on it on for no reason as if the battery is loosley connected. any reasons why this might be happening?
- 08-06-2014, 06:08 AM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: connection between battery drain and motherboard.
How many minutes before the phone runs out of juice? Also have you try switching with another battery?
What i would do is download an adroid app to monitor battery usage and see if there's any app using power excessively.
One more test to check whether it is a hardware or software issue is to turn on Airplane mode and shut off data and wifi. The biggest drain to battery is data connection. If in Airplane mode your phone is draining in an hour. Then it is most likely a hardware issue.
- By Shlomey Derhi in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:55 AM
- By Shlomey Derhi in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:40 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2014, 02:26 AM
- By Irj364 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 04:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:36 AM