- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Flip case and screen locking on Samsung Galaxy S5
I have original flip cover of samsung galaxy s5 (without S-view). When I close the flip cover, screen turns off automatically and when I open it, screen turns on and screen if automatically unlocked. Please let me know how can I achieve following.
1) I want the screen to be turned when flip cover is closed. It will help me to keep listening video songs even after closing the flip cover
2) When I lock the screen and close the filp cover and then open the flip cover, screen is automatically unlocked. i want to set in a way that screen does not automatically unlock when I open the flip cover.
- 08-06-2014, 05:25 AM #2
Re: Flip case and screen locking on Samsung Galaxy S5
2. You can simply set a password for your lack screen, that way whenever you open the cover the screen will ask for password and not directly take you to the home screen.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2015, 03:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 06:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:06 AM