Flip case and screen locking on Samsung Galaxy S5

salmanucit

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I have original flip cover of samsung galaxy s5 (without S-view). When I close the flip cover, screen turns off automatically and when I open it, screen turns on and screen if automatically unlocked. Please let me know how can I achieve following.
1) I want the screen to be turned when flip cover is closed. It will help me to keep listening video songs even after closing the flip cover

2) When I lock the screen and close the filp cover and then open the flip cover, screen is automatically unlocked. i want to set in a way that screen does not automatically unlock when I open the flip cover.

Thank you

Roy Mustang

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I have original flip cover of samsung galaxy s5 (without S-view). When I close the flip cover, screen turns off automatically and when I open it, screen turns on and screen if automatically unlocked. Please let me know how can I achieve following.
1) I want the screen to be turned when flip cover is closed. It will help me to keep listening video songs even after closing the flip cover

2) When I lock the screen and close the filp cover and then open the flip cover, screen is automatically unlocked. i want to set in a way that screen does not automatically unlock when I open the flip cover.

Thank you

1. I don't think that would be possible, you can lock the screen using the lock button on bottom left of screen if you are using mx player but then again turning off the screen stops the video.

2. You can simply set a password for your lack screen, that way whenever you open the cover the screen will ask for password and not directly take you to the home screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol