Phone book not pairing to Sync

A

AC Question

I have a 2013 Mustang 5.0, and a Samsung S4. I've had my S4 and my mustang for over a year, and everything worked great. I could push the voice button and say "call dad's cell" and it would call my dad.

Well, a couple of weeks ago, my phone did that lovely update. I can talk on Bluetooth, receive calls on it, and make calls using my phone. But if I hit the voice button and say "call dad's cell" it WILL NOT CALL, instead, it calls the very first number in my phone book.

now, if you use the buttons to scroll through the phone book, my contacts show up. But will not call them. I have to actually do it on the phone to make a call.

I have pulled the battery out of the phone. I have done a hard reset on phone. My Sync is up to date. I have unpaired the phone, re paired. unpaired again, and repaired. Deleted all devices off of car, and re paired. Only thing sync peeps tell me I can do now is reset my car computer. Which I CANT do. I have a Roush tune on my car, and if I reset, I lose that tune. Which in turn will make the car run like crap until it can be tuned again.

Does anyone have any other suggestions I can use BEFORE having to go and reset my car computer and getting another tune?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2