Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default My camera photos has disappeared. Please help. (Samsung Galaxy S3)

Hi

I changed the camera storage settings to SD memory card and now all my camera pictures from device has disappeared. I cant find it anywhere.

Someone please help

Default Re: My camera photos has disappeared. Please help. (Samsung Galaxy S3)

Hello. Sorry for the delay.
    You mean the photos that were already on the device storage are not showing.
    There are two separate display settings in Gallery.
    You can hit the menu button when you FIRST open Gallery, if I remember, it's not there if you go in to Albums. There you have Content To Display.

Also of course you have a drop down menu for Albums, All, People etc, which I don't fully understand.

If you haven't tried one of these I hope it works. Otherwise it's on to stage 2, and I don't know what that is yet.

This arrow is misleading!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.

Global Posts
    8,138 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Also, use a file manager to navigate to the external sd card and check to see if the photos are stored in there. There should be a media or DCIM folder created with the photos kept there.
    Thanked by:

Yes the photos i had in my camera folder totally disappeared after i inserted the SD memory card. I looked everywhere in phone even downloaded file manager app still i cant find it.

I can't see "Content to display" in my Gallery either

Quote Originally Posted by Madiha1328 View Post
    Yes the photos i had in my camera folder totally disappeared after i inserted the SD memory card. I looked everywhere in phone even downloaded file manager app still i cant find it.

I can't see "Content to display" in my Gallery either
    The photo shot arrow is pointing to the other possible fix, but that Content to Display comes from the menu button when you 1st open Gallery.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro
    I know nothing. Caution: I can edit and delete for no reason.