How to change fastboot? and sd help
Sup anyone i have this question about a htc desire i got on ebay (cheap) 20$
And i need to install a custom hboot?
And i need 250 /5/ 182 from Custom hboots for HTC Desire (bravo) | HTC Desire | XDA Forum
how do i do this?
- A 512mb - 1.5gb EXT partition (EXT4 recommended) on your sdcard. Use this guide, and this guide only to create the partition. Partitions made using other tools (CWM, Minitool Partition Wizard, etc.) will likely cause issues.
- The latest TWRP or 4EXT Recovery. Old versions of CWM may cause issues.
[TUTORIAL] Partitioning your sd-card correct… | HTC Desire | XDA Forum
They use ext4 touch and i have twrp ;/
I have twrp 22.214.171.124. thx
Sorry for any errors ;( auto correct kinda messed up.
- 08-06-2014, 10:56 AM #2
- 08-07-2014, 07:05 AM #4
- 08-07-2014, 11:22 AM #6
Re: How to change fastboot? and sd help
GPartEd is about the best way to partition anything, but Aparted (a free app you can install from the Play store) should do the job just as well, and since it's just an app you run on the phone it's easier than burning a CD, rebooting the computer, etc.
- 08-07-2014, 03:18 PM #7
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-21-2014, 05:47 AM
- By MONDINGO in forum LG G3Replies: 43Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:47 AM
- By A895 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:14 PM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:02 PM
- By mavericket in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:23 AM