Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bschihl
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default LG G pad continuous crashing

Ever sense i took my tablet of verizon service it doesn't want to work right. Even when i run games or apps that do not require internet everyone crashes randomly. it doesn't seen to matter what app i run they all crash. I understand some apps wont run without internet but i have internet at my house and i use that for my tablet and my phone. I can run the same apps on my old Verizon phone that not active without this problem. Anytime i am on the internet on the tablet the page reloads even few minutes without me telling it to and any time I try to stream anything it just keeps stopping because the page reloads. I tried checking all the setting I can think of and i factory reset it without any results

Default Re: LG G pad continuous crashing

Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if the device is running Dalvik or ART? Go to Settings>Developer Options, and look at the "Select runtime" option. If you can't see Developer Options, then it's not enabled on your device, and therefore isn't the issue.

There is no developer option

It might be an app you keep reinstalling. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the crashes stop, then something you installed is causing the instability. You may just have to uninstall apps one by one until the crashes stop.

Safe Mode - LG G Pad 8.3 LTE

I rebooted in safe mode and I still have the same problem with any app of using the internet

or* not of

How new is the tablet? If it's pretty new, bring it back to where you go it (Verizon?) and ask for a replacement. Show them what's happening.

yes it is a verizon tablet. However I no longer use them.

Not sure if this matters, but what happens if you remove the SIM card?

Your a genius!! I removed the sim card and have used it for several hours and it is working 100%. Thank you very much
    B. Diddy likes this.