LG G pad continuous crashing

A

AC Question

Ever sense i took my tablet of verizon service it doesn't want to work right. Even when i run games or apps that do not require internet everyone crashes randomly. it doesn't seen to matter what app i run they all crash. I understand some apps wont run without internet but i have internet at my house and i use that for my tablet and my phone. I can run the same apps on my old Verizon phone that not active without this problem. Anytime i am on the internet on the tablet the page reloads even few minutes without me telling it to and any time I try to stream anything it just keeps stopping because the page reloads. I tried checking all the setting I can think of and i factory reset it without any results

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if the device is running Dalvik or ART? Go to Settings>Developer Options, and look at the "Select runtime" option. If you can't see Developer Options, then it's not enabled on your device, and therefore isn't the issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might be an app you keep reinstalling. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the crashes stop, then something you installed is causing the instability. You may just have to uninstall apps one by one until the crashes stop.

Safe Mode - LG G Pad 8.3 LTE

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How new is the tablet? If it's pretty new, bring it back to where you go it (Verizon?) and ask for a replacement. Show them what's happening.

Nikaury Almonte

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: LG tablet continously reloads

Hi! A week ago my tablet started reloading every page,game,video im into. It does it twice and then it waits like five minutes before it reloads twice again its really annoying, i cant do anything without having my tablet reloading. It would be great if you could help.