Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Use another android mobile remotely?

I have an old android and wish to use it as a kind of media player/music player.

I am looking for the setting up the old and new android so I can open apps on the old and run them. This would be from my new.

I will not see the screen on the old so need to be able to view from the new.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Use another android mobile remotely?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Wells2 View Post
    I have an old android and wish to use it as a kind of media player/music player.
    Huh...? I guess you don't mind the atrocious sound quality then.

I am looking for the setting up the old and new android so I can open apps on the old and run them. This would be from my new.

I will not see the screen on the old so need to be able to view from the new.
    Install the Teamviewer Quicksupport app on both (free), start them up and run your old device wirelessly from your new one.
    Assuming your old device won't have an active SIM card in it you can only do this when both devices are on WiFi. Which is just as well because it would be far to expensive to do over mobile networks for any length of time.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Use another android mobile remotely?

Thanks I tried team viewer, when connecting to old android I just get the message "feature not available".

Posted via the Android Central App