Music Player that will Recognize 128 gig card on Galaxy Note3
Oh Man. I installed a great 128 gig class 10 card on my New Galaxy Note3 and put my entire music library on it from my windows media player. It came to 82 gigs of the 128 and one of the music players I downloaded Poweramp I think, actually showed the whole library with all the artists. But when I go to actually use any of the players, they only show about 60 artists and very few albums--clearly not accessing the whole card--even though I went into settings for it to do exactly that--and again, it lists all the music in the settings on the mini SD so I KNOW it is there. Is there any player out there that will access all 128 gigs? This was my life dream, to carry around my entire 1200 CD's with me in my pocket. Now I'm bummed. Help me please? Thanks Genius guys.
- 09-08-2014, 02:23 AM #2
Re: Music Player that will Recognize 128 gig card on Galaxy Note3
I doubt it's an issue with the music player app. It's more likely a problem with how the device accesses the SD card. Unfortunately, there tend to be a lot of similar issues brought up in these forums about Samsung devices and SD cards (especially high capacity ones). Not sure if there's any good solution.
- By Melissa98 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-17-2015, 02:30 PM
- By marianabuda in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:21 AM
- By Joseph Selepe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:49 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:47 AM