Remove USB Connected from Status bat : HTC One (M7)
I am using HTC One (M7) AT&T locked device running Android 4.4.2 Whenever I connect it to USB it shows "USB Connected" & "Media device [MTP] connected"
How do I disable these notifications, because I don't use it to transfer anything through USB & its just annoying to me.
- 08-06-2014, 01:54 PM #2
Re: Remove USB Connected from Status bat : HTC One (M7)
Welcome to Android Central! There's no way to get rid of that, at least if you're unrooted. Older phones gave an option to charge only, but I'm not aware of any newer phones that have that option.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 02-10-2015, 01:59 PM #3
- By masqupus in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:00 PM
- By prubin in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:16 PM
- By Joe Leal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:03 PM
- By mayo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 09:34 AM