how to lock the widgets
hi, I occasionally run into the problem of accidentally "press and hold" widgets and have them disappear on me. Is there a way I can lock my widgets, so that they don't disappear on me (even with press-and-hold).
- 08-06-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: how to lock the widgets
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? With most interfaces, in order to delete a widget from the homescreen, you have to press and hold, then drag to the Remove area at the top of the screen. Are you accidentally deleting a clock widget or something that is typically at the top?
I don't think any stock UIs allow widgets to be locked. You might check out some of the various alternate launchers available on Google Play, like Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By jhazon98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:36 PM
- By jlacck in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:36 PM
- By manhattan123 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 04:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:40 PM
- By firedog1247 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:34 AM