how to lock the widgets
hi, I occasionally run into the problem of accidentally "press and hold" widgets and have them disappear on me. Is there a way I can lock my widgets, so that they don't disappear on me (even with press-and-hold).
- 08-06-2014, 02:48 PM #2
Re: how to lock the widgets
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? With most interfaces, in order to delete a widget from the homescreen, you have to press and hold, then drag to the Remove area at the top of the screen. Are you accidentally deleting a clock widget or something that is typically at the top?
I don't think any stock UIs allow widgets to be locked. You might check out some of the various alternate launchers available on Google Play, like Nova Launcher or Apex Launcher.
- By jhazon98 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:36 PM
- By jlacck in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:36 PM
- By manhattan123 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 05:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:40 PM
- By firedog1247 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 12:34 PM