Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default looking for a android phone that takes advantage of android

So ive been in between samsung phones and iphones for a while and now im just bored with this phones. Now im looking for a phone that takes advantage of the power of android and all its specs, samsung is good but i think its too mainstream and well im bored of it. Any recomendations of a powerful android phone thats better than a samsung? What do u guys think of the droids?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: looking for a android phone that takes advantage of android

Droid is just Verizon's gimmick or branding.

Aside from Samsung you have the HTC One M8 and LG G3 as your main choices for power users taking advantage of what all Android has to offer.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok thanks a lot now let me just do a little research on this phones and see which one meets my needs XD...

Posted via Android Central App

One plus one running CM, or the moto X.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC

What carrier? Some people really like Nexus devices (Myself included). The Nexus 5 is getting a little old (By tech standards) but that will give you the best android experience. Also the Oneplus One running Cyanogen mod that was suggested would be fantastic if you happen to be with a carrier that it runs on (No verizon, and Limited on AT&T).

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Steele View Post
    One plus one running CM, or the moto X.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC
    Yeah I've heard a lot of good things about the moto x or the rumored moto x+1 that should be coming out soon

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

Moto X.

Yeah I just got the moto X for my ten year old brother (his second phone, first being an old crapple 3gs) and he loves it. To me it has a VERY sturdy build quality and the UI and bloatware is probably the least cluttered I have encountered. Out of the two I suggested above I would recommend the moto X. I had three days on the moto X but only got about 5 or 6 hrs into the 1P1.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC